Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photo Challenge: Days 15 and 16


Yesterday's Challenge:
My Shoes

I love my Nike Free running shoes. They are the most comfortable athletic shoes I've ever owned. I wear them to the gym, for runs, and on walks with Harley. I highly recommend them if you're in the market for new shoes.

Today's Challenge:
What I Ate

I had broccoli salad for lunch today. I used this recipe, with only a few changes. It's delicious, but I am determined to make it even healthier. 

I ate my bright green broccoli salad from my bright yellow bowl today while swinging on the porch.

The weather was perfect. I was able to stay outside during most of my lunch break without even breaking a sweat.


Harley, Baxter and I relaxed and enjoyed the lovely weather. 
Fall was in the air. 
We felt it.

I painted my fingers and toes recently. Gray and Sea foam. I kind of love them :)

How has your week been so far?

1 comment:

  1. Your toes crack me up because they are sooooo short! They just make me smile and even giggle, and feet don't usually make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete