Thursday, December 22, 2011

Catching Up and Giving Thanks

I painted this pumpkin before Halloween.  
It was on display on our back steps until I threw it away. 
2 days ago. 

Yep, that's how life has been as of late. 
Or, as of last time I posted. Back in September.

Not much has been happening around our home since I have been working hard getting my photography website up and running!
Check it out here: www.amandahurst.com

I am so proud of it and am excited for others to see and use it!

I am so thankful for the time I have had with family in the past few months and I'm excited to share all of our adventures with you!

Hopefully I can figure out this whole full-time work - part-time photography business - giving our home some love and blogging about it here - thing! 

I hope you're enjoying the holiday season!

Two years ago today we were in New York City getting married! I am so thankful for my fedora-wearing husband and the home we have made over the past two years!

This picture makes me cold, since we am currently enjoying 75 degree weather here in South Georgia.  We sat outside for lunch today (and I wore sandals).

Cheers to marriage!
We wish you a Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. I have missed your posts to this blog soooooo much, but girl, you have so many things going on and i do love your photography blog as well!!! I am just tired from keeping up with your life, so i am sure you are exhausted doing it! I love seeing your wedding photos again. Those are truly pics that i will never tire of seeing over and over! Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to you two!

    ReplyDelete